Would you like to receive an email or a text message alert when designated events occur on your account(s)? Now you can through PC EXPRESS! After you sign onto PC EXPRESS, click on the button that reads “Account Alerts”. This button will take you to a screen that allows you to request email alerts or text messages be sent to one of three addresses (primary email address, work email address and/or a mobile device).
You can receive an alert when any of the following activities occur on your account:
- Your statement is available for viewing on PC EXPRESS.
- Your payroll or other Direct Deposit has been posted to your account.
- Your certificate is about to mature.
- A designated share account has exceeded a balance threshold or fallen under an amount that you designated. This particular alert will be sent at the end of each business day.
- When you incur a Courtesy Overdraft fee (if you are enrolled in PFFCU's Courtesy Overdraft program) or Non-Sufficient Funds fee.