PFFCU Debit Card
The PFFCU Debit Card enables you to make purchases (up to $3000 per day) anywhere VISA® or STAR® is accepted, as long as the funds are available in your PFFCU Checking Account. You can also withdraw up to $500 per day at any STAR, CO-OP Network®, or PLUS® ATM.
The PFFCU Debit Card provides many benefits:
- Safer than carrying cash.
- Readily accepted for purchases at supermarkets, restaurants, gas stations, department stores, hotels, online and catalog shopping, and anywhere that VISA is accepted.
- Makes checkouts a breeze; eliminate the need to carry extra cash, or fill out a check, present ID and wait for verification.
- Doubles as your ATM card. Get cash 24/7, either at an ATM, or when shopping at grocery stores or merchants that offer the "cash back" option.
- Makes it easy to keep track of where your money goes: all Debit Card transactions are clearly listed on your monthly PFFCU statement.
With your PFFCU Debit Card, you get free unlimited transactions at PFFCU ATMs*, and twelve free transactions per month at non-PFFCU ATMs. You can avoid paying a surcharge at non-PFFCU ATMs, by using ATMs at Wawa®, 7-Eleven®, and the Pennsylvania Credit Union Association network. Visit our ATM Locations page to locate the no-surcharge ATMs most convenient for you.
Apply Now »
Do you need a PFFCU Debit Card without delay?
You can obtain a new card, a replacement card, or an additional card at any of our convenient branch locations.
VISA® Fraud Monitoring
The PFFCU Debit Card can be used worldwide--anywhere VISA® is accepted. Due to high amount of fraud occurrences, if you wish to use the Debit Card in certain designated countries, you need to call PFFCU before you travel. For a listing of specific countries where this additional security step is necessary, click here.
The PFFCU ATM card is functional only in the United States. If you are traveling abroad, please use the PFFCU Debit Card.
* Members receive 12 free ATM transactions per month at non-PFFCU ATMs. Thereafter, a $1.00 fee per transaction is charged. ATMs owned by other financial institutions may impose additional surcharging.