Use your iPhone, iPad, Android or other internet-enabled device that has a camera to take a picture of the front and back of your check and make a deposit anytime, anywhere. Select which share you’d like the check deposited, verify the check image and amount, then submit the deposit.
Members must first log into Online Banking at least one time and Enable Mobile Access prior to using Mobile Deposit through the Mobile App. Learn more »
- Log into the PFFCU Mobile App
- Your Mobile login credentials are the same as your Online Banking ID and Password.
- For best results, do not use a public (such as Starbucks, McDonalds) or free (such as Xfinity, AT&T) WiFi connection.
- Review the presented license Online user agreement and tap Accept to continue (You will only need to do this the first time you make a Mobile Deposit).
- Tab Deposit icon.
- Tab Deposit a Check.
- Tap Check Front camera icon, take a picture of the front of the check, then tap Use.
- Place the check on a non-glossy surface of a contrasting color in natural light (from a window or incandescent light-bulb). Avoid shadows cast onto the check.
- Ensure the numbers on the bottom of the check do not have any perforations or marks in them.
- Tap Check Back camera icon, take a picture of the back of the check, the tap Use.
- Before you take the picture, sign, then endorse the back of the check with “For deposit only to PFFCU account # XXXXXXXX”, write your account number in place of the XXXXXXXX.
- Enter the check amount.
- Tab Deposit to Account (Select to which share you would like to deposit the check).
- Tap Deposit.
You should receive an email once your deposit has been processed.
To check the status of your deposit, log into Mobile Deposit, tap Deposit, then tap Review Deposits.
Up to $1,500 per day may be deposited through this service. For items not accepted due to exceeded limit, you can use Mobile Deposit the next day, mail in the deposit, deposit the check at an ATM or visit your nearest PFFCU Branch.
All checks received before 3:00 PM each business weekday will be reviewed for deposit that day and will appear on your account after 3:30 PM. Deposits made on weekends, Federal Holidays or later than 3:00 PM on a business day, will appear after 3:30 PM on the next business weekday.