Use your iPhone, Android or other internet-enabled device that has a camera to take a picture of the front and back of your check and make a deposit wherever you are. You will be able to select whether to deposit into a Savings or Checking share, verify the check image and submit the deposit.
Once enrolled, visit our Mobile App anytime you want to make a deposit.
Enrollment in Mobile Deposit is temporarily closed due to our upcoming conversion. Please check back after June 2 for new instructions on how to request enrollment in Mobile Deposit.
You will be notified by email once your enrollment request has been processed. Once you have recieved this email, you can deposit a check by following the steps below.
- Open the app and click ‘Deposit’ (look for the piggybank) on the navigation menu.
- Sign in to Mobile Deposit using the username and password you previously setup.
- Tap ‘Front’ and take a picture of the front of the check.
- For best results, do not use a public (such as Starbucks, McDonalds) or free (such as Xfinity, AT&T) WiFi connection.
- Place the check on a non-glossy surface of a contrasting color in natural light (from a window or incandescent light-bulb).
- Keep the check out of any shadows.
- Ensure the numbers on the bottom of the check do not have any perforations or marks in them.
- Tap ‘Back’ and take a picture of the back of the check, following the same guidelines as above.
- Make sure to endorse the back of the check with “For deposit only to PFFCU account # XXXXXXXX”, where XXXXXXXX is your account number.
- Enter the deposit amount. The cents amount is entered in a different box than the dollar amount. The phone should be held vertically during this step.
- Tap ‘Continue’.
- Review the presented license agreement and continue by tapping ‘Deposit Check’. You will only need to do this the first time you make a deposit.
You should receive an email and a push message once your deposit has been processed. You can check the status of your deposit by tapping ‘Review’ on the main screen after logging into Mobile Deposit.
Up to $1,500 per day may be deposited through this service. For items not accepted because the limit is exceeded, you can either use Mobile Deposit the next day, mail in the deposit, deposit the check at an ATM or visit your nearest PFFCU Branch.
All checks received before 3:00 PM each business weekday will be reviewed for deposit that day and will appear on your account after 3:30 PM. Deposits made on weekends, Federal Holidays or later than 3:00 PM on a business day, will appear after 3:30 PM on the next business weekday.