Home Equity Loans
Enjoy Great Rates and Service, Plus So Much More!
- No Out-of-Pocket Expenses – No application fee, no closing costs1, and no points!
- Finance up to 80% of the total LTV2 of your primary home, for up to 20 years, for a maximum of $600,000.
- Finance up to 100% of the total LTV2 of your primary home, for up to 15 years, for a maximum of $50,000.
- Terms as short as 5 years and as long as 20 years with low fixed rates. Typically, the longest term will offer the lowest monthly payments.
- With an adjustable-rate 7/20 Home Equity Loan, the initial payments and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) are fixed for 7 years, then an adjustable rate that may change annually.
- Save with tax-deductible interest. Consult your tax advisor for details.
- Enjoy a 1/4% rate discount and the convenience of having your loan payment deducted from your account by opting for Automatic Payments!3
- Estimate your payment with our fixed-rate mortgage payments Monthly Payment Calculator.
- Close your loan at any conveniently-located PFFCU branch.
Applying is easy and takes only about 10 minutes. Apply Now. »
If you prefer, you can apply by calling 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801, or visiting any PFFCU branch. Apply during regular business hours and you’ll receive a loan decision within one business day.
Loan Protection Insurance4
Credit Life Insurance is designed to pay off the loan if the borrower dies; while Credit Disability Insurance takes over the loan payments if the borrower becomes disabled. Certain restrictions apply.
For more information, call us at 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801.
How To Calculate Your Loan-to-Value (LTV) Ratio
Add your loan amount and the amount of any outstanding liens on your property. Divide the total by the appraised value of your home. The result is your Loan-to-Value (LTV) ratio. Your LTV will be a factor in determining your interest rate and how much you can borrow.
- $100 is charged for the appraisal of an investment property or if you choose and appraisal upgrade.
- Single-family owner-occupied vacation properties have a maximum loan-to-value of 80%. Investment properties have a maximum loan-to-value of 70%, and must be owned for a minimum of 24 months.
- For loans with an LTV of 80% or less.
- Loan protection insurance is optional and is not required to be approved for a loan.