PC EXPRESS Deposit
PC EXPRESS Deposit is an online service that enables you to scan checks and deposit them from your home or office utilizing a PC with Windows operating system and either an Internet Explorer or Firefox web browser. This service provides a safe and convenient way to deposit checks and eliminate the need to visit an ATM or mail in your deposit. Once you have received notification from us that your enrollment into this service has been accepted, you can begin to utilize this service by following the steps below.
- Log in to PC EXPRESS as you normally would to access your accounts and click the "Deposit Checks" button. The first time you use PC EXPRESS Deposit it will verify if the software is compatible with your computer and scanner. While this verification is running, you will see a screen titled "System Check".
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you will need to make PFFCU PC EXPRESS Deposit a "Trusted Site". Please follow these steps to do so.
If you have any problems using PC EXPRESS Deposit, please call us at 215-931-0300 or 1-800-228-8801 during business hours.
- Within Internet Explorer choose "Tools" on the toolbar and then "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Click the green "Trusted Sites" checkmark.
- Click the "Sites" box.
- The following text https://pffcurdc.pffcu.org should appear under the phrase "Add the website to the zone." If it does not, you must enter that text.
- Once the text appears click the "add" button.
- Then click "close".
- Then click "OK".
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the deposit. On the screen where you scan the front of the check, your scanner may be listed multiple times. If one scanner selection doesn't work or isn't successful, please try selecting another option that is listed.
Up to $1,500 per day may be deposited through this service. For items not accepted because the limit is exceeded, you can either use PC EXPRESS Deposit the next day, or mail in the deposit or deposit the check at an ATM or visit your nearest PFFCU Branch.
All checks received before 3 PM each business day will be reviewed for deposit that day. Deposits received on non-business days, or after 3 PM, will be reviewed the next business day. Funds will be available 3 business days after the date of review. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal Holidays.