Start with a PFFCU AutoDraft
A PFFCU AutoDraft is an auto loan in the form of a check you can use to purchase a vehicle for any amount up to your approved limit.1 For your convenience apply for your PFFCU AutoDraft before you begin shopping. You’ll know your maximum loan payment and have more negotiating power at the dealership.
PFFCU finances up to 120%2 of the value of the new or used vehicle you purchase, so you’ll have extra funds to cover costs such as sales tax, registration fee, dealer document prep fee, GAP coverage, and Extended Warranty coverage. You can buy without a down payment.
Up to 7 year terms available for the purchase of new vehicles and up to 6 year terms available for the purchase of pre-owned vehicles to give you the lowest possible monthly payment.
Applying is Easy and Convenient
If you prefer, call 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801, or visit any PFFCU Branch.
Apply during branch hours and you’ll receive a loan decision in one hour.3 Or, apply online anytime after branch hours and you’ll receive a response the next business day.
You can pick up your PFFCU AutoDraft at any of our conveniently located branches. We can also mail your PFFCU AutoDraft to your home.
Lock in Additional Savings
With the PFFCU Car Buying Service powered by TrueCar, you can save time and money. Get discounted pricing on new and used vehicles and never overpay.4 Save an average of $3,402 off MSRP.5
1. The APR you receive will depend upon the term of the loan, your credit score at the time of application and the model year of the vehicle. Minimum loan amount for auto loans with terms of 64 through 72 months is $10,000. Minimum loan amount for 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 model year vehicles with terms of 73 through 84 months is $15,000. Minimum loan amount for all other auto loans is $7,500. The maximum age on any car financed with an AutoDraft is six (6) years. Mileage may not exceed 75,000 miles. AutoDraft may not be used for sales between private parties, may not be used as a down payment on a vehicle and may not be used to purchase motorcycles, reconditioned, reconstructed, or salvage vehicles. AutoDrafts can only be used to purchase new cars in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and FL and used cars in PA, NJ, and DE from business entities licensed to sell automobiles. The amount of the draft must not exceed the cost of the vehicle (net allowances or trade-ins) plus tax, tags, extended warranty, and dealer installed options. See AutoDraft for all terms and conditions.
2. Financing up to 120% LTV available for members with Tier A+, Tier 1, and Tier 2 credit scores.
3. One hour loan decisions are contingent upon receipt of all required application information.
4. Used car discounts not available in all states.
5. Between 7/1/18 and 9/30/18, the average savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites based on users who received in-stock price offers and who TrueCar identified as purchasing a new vehicle of the same make and model as one of the in-stock price offers from a Certified Dealer as of 10/31/18, was $3,402. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle specific manufacturer incentives which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer, and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area as not all vehicles are sold at MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing.