Monitor your accounts whenever and wherever via email, text, secure message or phone when you set up Alerts through Online Banking.
You can receive an alert when any of the following activities occur on your account:
- Events – Maturing Certificate, Failed Transfer, Maturing Loan, Loan Payment Due
- Balance – High or Low Balance in an account for a specific amount
- Transactions – When a debit transaction is posted for over a specific amount
- Item – A specific check number clears an account
- Security – Invalid Login, ID Change, Successful Login, Password Change
- Personal – Specify a date and Alert Message
Establish Account Alerts by following these simple steps:
Log into Online Banking.
Click/tap Settings in the left-hand navigation, select Account Alerts or CD/Loan Alerts.
Click/tap New Alert at the top right of the screen, select from the types of Alerts displayed:
- Date Alert – Select the type of Alert. Choose from Birthday, Anniversary, Meeting, Call, Wakeup, Appointment, Vacation, Travel, and General. Next, choose the date you wish to receive the Alert, add any message you like, select the preferred delivery method, and click/tap Save.
- Account Alert– Select an account and choose from the field selections. Next, select a comparison, enter a dollar amount using the pin-pad feature, select the preferred delivery method, and click/tap Save. Account Alerts will be sent to your selected delivery method every morning.
- History Alert– Select an account and choose between the following transaction types: Debit Transaction, Credit Transaction, Check Number, and Description. Next, select a comparison, enter a dollar amount using the pin-pad feature and save, select the preferred delivery method, check the box to Agree to the Terms, and click/tap Save. Transactions will be grouped together and your Alert message will read:
“This is your requested (type of alert) Transaction Alert for your PFFCU (account type) ending in XXXX. There were (number of) items with a total amount of (dollar amount) that matched your search criteria.”
- Online Transaction Alert– Select External Transfer or Funds Transfer and then choose your account, select a status, select the preferred delivery method, and click/tap Save. Online Transaction Alerts will be sent when the event occurs.
You may choose to receive Alerts by email, text, secure message or phone. Simply select your preference and enter the contact information when prompted. When selecting Text Message as the preferred delivery method, you will need to Agree to the Terms each time you make updates to the Alert.