- If you have not already done so, download the PFFCU Mobile App through the App Store on your iPhone, iPad or Google Play on your Android device.
- Log into the PFFCU Mobile App.
- Your Mobile login credentials are the same as your Online Banking ID and Password.
- For best results, do not use a public (such as Starbucks, McDonalds) or free (such as Xfinity, AT&T) WiFi connection.
- Review the presented license Online User Agreement and tap Accept to continue (You will only need to do this the first time you make a Mobile Deposit).
- Tap Deposit icon.
- Tap Deposit a Check.
- Tap Check Front camera icon, take a picture of the front of the check, then tap Use.
- Ensure the numbers on the bottom of the check do not have any perforations or marks in them.
- Tap Check Back camera icon, take a picture of the back of the check, then tap Use.
- Before you take the picture, sign and endorse the back of the check with “For mobile deposit only to PFFCU account # XXXXXXXX”, write your account number in place of the XXXXXXXX.
- Enter the check amount.
- Tap Deposit to Account (Select to which share you would like to deposit the check).
- Tap Deposit.
You should receive an email once your deposit has been processed.
To check the status of your deposit, log into the Mobile App, tap Deposit, then tap Review Deposits.