- If you have not already done so, download the PFFCU Mobile App through the App Store on your iPhone, iPad or Google Play on your Android device.
- Log into the PFFCU Mobile App.
- Your Mobile login credentials are the same as your Online Banking ID and Password.
- For best results, do not use a public (such as Starbucks, McDonalds) or free (such as Xfinity, AT&T) WiFi connection.
- Review the presented license Online User Agreement and tap Accept to continue (You will only need to do this the first time you make a Mobile Deposit).
- Tap Menu icon (3 bar symbol)
- Tap Deposit icon.
- Ensure the numbers on the bottom of the check do not have any perforations or marks in them.
- Before you take the picture, be sure to properly endorse your check with the following (print clearly using Black or Blue ink). Checks not properly endorsed as below may be rejected:
– Your signature
– Mobile Deposit PFFCU
– XXXXXXXX (write your account number in place of the Xs).
- Tap Plus icon.
- Tap Front of Check camera icon to take a picture of the front of the check.
- Tap Back of Check camera icon to take a picture of the back of the check.
- Tap Deposit to (Select which share you would like to deposit the check).
- Tap to enter the check amount.
- Tap Deposit.
- Upon receipt of confirmation that PFFCU has received the Mobile Deposit, prominently write on the front of the check Electronically Deposited on XX/XX/XXXX (write in month, day, and year in place of Xs).
You should receive an email once your deposit has been processed.
To check the status of your deposit, log into the Mobile App, tap Deposit, then tap the applicable Check Deposit item.