New Online/Mobile Banking System Conversion—Coming May/June 2019
You spoke and we listened. We are working to provide an Online/Mobile Banking system offering a unified PFFCU banking experience across all your devices. This means that whatever device you choose to access your accounts, you’ll be able to enjoy the full banking experience.
Improved Mobile Experience
Our NEW Mobile App will give you the full PFFCU Online Banking experience, not just a couple of features. View account balances, pay bills, transfer money, deposit checks, apply for a loan, and more from the convenience of your mobile device. Along with anytime, anywhere access, you’ll enjoy the convenience and security of managing your finances on-the-go.
The system also has an added layer of security to make it even more difficult for a cyber-thief to gain access to your accounts. When you log into the system for the first time, register a new device or do a higher-risk online transaction, you’ll be prompted to validate your identity with multi-factor authentication. This uses random, single-use codes delivered directly to you via text, phone or email. Therefore PFFCU must have your current mobile number, home number, and email address.
Please validate or update your contact information. Log into Online Banking. Select Services in the top navigation, then “Continue” next to Change Contact Information. You can also call 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801, or stop at a branch. Joint owners will need to call, or stop at a branch.
Important details and information about the new system, such as how to log in for the first time, will be communicated to you. For all Online/Mobile Banking System Conversion updates and details, visit PFFCU.org/OLBconversion.
PFFCU and HomeAdvantage® Save You Time and Money on Your Home Purchase
Buy your home with a HomeAdvantage® real estate agent and get a cash reward1 of up to 20% of the buyer’s agent’s commission. Access MLS listings, save home searches, and get alerts all in one convenient location.
Plus, you can save even more with $395 Cash with a PFFCU Home Purchase2! And with our Member Bonus Program3, you may receive a return of 5-10% of your interest paid or a bonus of $100 for certain types of mortgages. With HomeAdvantage savings, our $395 cash with a PFFCU Home Purchase2 offer, and our Member Bonus Program, you can reduce your expenses and keep more money in your pocket.
Experience the highest level of service as our friendly, knowledgeable Mortgage Advisors provide personal guidance to help you select the best low rate mortgage option to fit your needs. In our recent survey, 93% of responding members rated PFFCU as Exceptional or Superior in the overall Real Estate experience.
See how much you can save:
For example, if you buy a $275,000 home with a HomeAdvantage ® agent, you would get a cash reward1 of $1,650 that would be applied to your closing costs. Then add in $395 cash with a PFFCU Home Purchase2 for a total of $2,045 in savings. Plus, enjoy more savings at year end with our Member Bonus Program; earn 5-10% of your interest paid or a bonus of $100 for certain types of Mortgages. With a PFFCU Mortgage, you spend less and save more!
PFFCU proudly announces our designation as a MemberXP Best of the Best based on PFFCU’s performance in 2018 for the following:
• Best Consumer Loan Experience
• Best Mortgage Experience
• Best New Member Experience
MemberXP serves approximately 100 of North America’s member-focused credit unions. MemberXP administers our surveys that go out to members who recently joined, members who have been approved for a loan, and randomly surveys members who have interacted with us via the Call Center or Branch to ensure we are providing member service superior to the competition. We strive to offer quality financial products at attractive prices delivered with friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thank you for your survey responses and allowing us to serve your financial needs.
PFFCU Raised Premium Yield Account Rates
We have recently raised our yields once again on our Premium Yield Account (PYA) with balances of $2,500 to $49,999 to 1.60% APY5. Earn more at PFFCU with yields superior to the competition.
PFFCU Certificates offer great short and long term savings yields. We make it easy for you to open an account or transfer funds from other financial institutions. Simply stop by any PFFCU Branch, call 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801 to speak to a Member Service Representative, or visit us online at PFFCU.org.
Thank you for your continued support of PFFCU. The Board of Directors and I are committed to continuing to earn your Trust by providing superior Service, Value, and Convenience. However, if you are not satisfied with the service you are receiving, please ask to speak to a PFFCU manager to address your concern immediately or email me at LaRosaJ@PFFCU.org.
Chief Executive Officer and Treasurer of the Board of Directors
1. HomeAdvantage® program is made available to you through a relationship between PFFCU and CU Realty Services. Program Cash Rewards at closing is awarded by CU Realty Services to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent in the HomeAdvantage® network. Home buyers or sellers are not eligible for Program Cash Rewards at closing if they use an agent outside this network. Using PFFCU for a mortgage is not a requirement to earn Program Cash Rewards at closing. Program Cash Rewards at closing amount is dependent on the commission paid to the agent. Program Cash Rewards is paid directly by CU Realty Services and will be paid within 60 days of closing. PFFCU may have specific rules on how your Program Cash Reward at closing will be paid out. Please consult with a PFFCU Mortgage Advisor to get details that may affect you. States and/or major metropolitan areas included in the HomeAdvantage® program include: DE, PA, and NJ. HomeAdvantage® is a registered trademark of CU Realty Services, LLC. The Program Cash Rewards may be taxable. Police and Fire Federal Credit Union does not provide tax advice, please consult a tax advisor. Offer is subject to change without notice.
2. The $395 cash is a rebate of processing fees and available for first mortgage purchase transactions only; refinances do not qualify. First mortgage purchase products are available for loans up to $1 Million. This offer is not available on investment property loans. The offer applies to loans with a completed application date between January 1, 2019 through June 30, 2019, and closing date on or before October 31, 2019. The $395 cash rebate on processing fees will be deposited in your PFFCU Savings Account (S0001) within 15 business days after PFFCU receives the Final Closing Disclosure. Offer is subject to credit approval and underwriting and is subject to change without notice. No other PFFCU Mortgage discounts apply. Contact us for details.
3. The Police and Fire Federal Credit Union Member Bonus Program is subject to change at any time, without notice. The Member Bonus amount, when paid, is dependent on Police and Fire Federal Credit Union’s financial performance and is not guaranteed. Student Loans are not eligible for the Member Bonus. To receive the Member Bonus, you must meet all eligibility criteria and have an account in good standing on the deposit date. You must not have caused PFFCU a loss with a charged-off loan(s) and/or a negative share charge-off(s) in the last five years. Member Bonus payout requires that you must have accumulated enough deposit interest, loan interest or courtesy overdraft fees to qualify for at least a $1 Member Bonus. Maximum Member Bonus payout is $1,000. First mortgages sold to Fannie Mae that are active as of November 30, 2019, may receive up to $100 for the Member Bonus Program in 2019. The Member Bonus may be taxable and a portion will be included on a 1099-INT form. Police and Fire Federal Credit Union does not provide tax advice, please consult a tax advisor.
4. PFFCU Certificate APYs (Annual Percentage Yield) are effective as of 3/12/2019 and are subject to change without notice.
5. PFFCU PYA APYs are effective as of 4/1/2019 and are subject to change without notice.
6. Competitors’ APYs are effective as of 2/11/2019 and subject to change.