Home Equity Line of Credit
Take advantage of 2.99% Intro APR1 until June 30, 2020
then a variable rate of 4.75% APR thereafter1.
A PFFCU Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a variable-rate, secured loan that uses your primary residence as collateral. You can borrow up to $600,000 of the available equity in your home to pay for home improvements, education expenses, a major purchase, or even a down payment for a second home. You could lower your rate by consolidating your debt held elsewhere into one easy payment.
HELOCs at most banks have variable rates, typically based upon the Prime Rate plus a margin. PFFCU’s HELOC rate is based on the Prime Rate minus 0.75%,2 so it always stays lower than the Prime Rate! Your payment depends on how much of your line amount you use and is based upon a 15-year amortization schedule.
During the first five years, the minimum monthly payment is interest only. After five years, the outstanding balance must be repaid over 15 years. You can always pay more each month if you like. Enjoy fast and easy access to the funds you need, when you need them.
- No application fee.
- No closing costs.3
- Loan amounts of up to $600,000 with 80% LTV.
- Fast and easy access to funds when you need them, by speaking to a Telephone Member Service Representative, at any PFFCU Branch, through 24-Hour EXPRESSBanker, Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
Applying is easy and only takes about 10 minutes.
If you prefer, call 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801, or visit any PFFCU Branch.
Apply during regular business hours and you’ll receive a loan decision within one business day.4
1. 2.99% Introductory ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR) is effective from account opening until June 30, 2020 on applications received July 8, 2019 through September 30, 2019. Thereafter the APR will vary with the Market based on the Prime Rate, may adjust monthly, and is SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. It will be an “Index” minus a “Margin”. The “Index” for any given month will be equal to the “Prime Rate” posted in the Selected Interest Rates section of the Federal Reserve website at www.federalreserve.gov, fifteen days prior to the beginning of each month. If the Selected Interest Rates section is not updated that day, we will select the rate on the next day it is updated. If the Index changes on or before this day in any given month, your APR and monthly periodic rate may change on your statement that is produced on or after the first day of the subsequent month. On 6/17/19, the applicable Prime Rate was 5.50%. The “Margin” is -0.75%. Your APR thus equals the Prime Rate of 5.50% minus 0.75% with an APR of 4.75% which reflects a 1/4% discount with automatic payment from an active PFFCU Checking Account or distribution from a payroll check automatically deposited with PFFCU. The maximum Annual Percentage Rate that we may impose will not exceed that permitted to be charged by a federally chartered credit union, which at the time of this disclosure is 18.00%. The minimum APR that can apply is 2.99%. Advances of credit are permissible for five years (the draw period) during which the minimum monthly payment will equal the finance charges plus any other charges (the minimum payment will not reduce the principal balance that is outstanding on the line). After the draw period, the outstanding balance must be repaid over 15 years. Home Equity Line of Credit must be secured by a member’s primary residence and have a maximum LTV of less than 80%. Please consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest. Offer does NOT apply to the refinance of an existing PFFCU loan.
2. Reflects a 1/4% discount with automatic payment from an active PFFCU Checking Account or distribution from a payroll check automatically deposited with PFFCU, will vary with the Market based on the Prime Rate, may adjust monthly, and is SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The minimum Annual Percentage Rate that can apply is 2.99%.
3. $150 is charged if you choose an appraisal upgrade.
4. One hour loan decisions are contingent upon receipt of all required application information.