Home Equity Line of Credit1
A PFFCU Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a variable-rate, secured loan that uses your primary residence as collateral. You can borrow up to $600,000 of the available equity in your home to pay for home improvements, education expenses, a major purchase, or even a down payment for a second home. You could lower your rate by consolidating your debt held elsewhere into one easy payment.
HELOCs at most banks have variable rates, typically based upon the Prime Rate plus a margin. PFFCU’s HELOC rate is based on the Prime Rate minus 0.75%,2 so it always stays lower than the Prime Rate! Your payment depends on how much of your line amount you use and is based upon a 15-year amortization schedule.
During the first five years, the minimum monthly payment is interest only. After five years, the outstanding balance must be repaid over 15 years. You can always pay more each month if you like. Enjoy fast and easy access to the funds you need, when you need them.
- No application fee.
- No closing costs.3
- Loan amounts of up to $600,000 with 80% LTV.
- Fast and easy access to funds when you need them, by speaking to a Telephone Member Service Representative, at any PFFCU Branch, through 24-Hour EXPRESSBanker, Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
Applying is easy and only takes about 10 minutes.
If you prefer, call 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801, or visit any PFFCU Branch.
Apply during regular business hours and you’ll receive a loan decision within one business day.4
1. Members are responsible for all mortgage taxes in Florida, including, but not limited to the Documentary Stamp Tax. Non-Owner Occupied Home Equity Lines of Credit not available in Florida.
2. Reflects a 1/4% discount with automatic payment from an active PFFCU Checking Account or distribution from a payroll check automatically deposited with PFFCU, will vary with the Market based on the Prime Rate, may adjust monthly, and is SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The minimum Annual Percentage Rate that can apply is 2.99%.
3. $150 is charged if you choose an appraisal upgrade.
4. One hour loan decisions are contingent upon receipt of all required application information.