PFFCU Online Banking is an easy and convenient way to manage your finances. View account balances and transaction history, transfer funds, apply for loans, pay bills, print your statement, access your PFFCU Visa® Credit Card information, and much more.
Online Banking FAQs
General Information and Getting Started
You can apply online, at one of our 14 conveniently located branches, or by calling 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801. PFFCU Online Banking is FREE and you will be able to access your account within one business day.
No. You can use any device with internet access and a web browser to access account information. Regardless of the device you use to access your account, you will need to know your Online Banking ID and Password. For additional information on first time login, please refer to the Security section of the FAQs.
Download the FREE PFFCU Mobile App through the App Store on your iPhone, iPad or Google Play on your Android device. Check your account balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, and pay bills. To access Mobile Banking go to PFFCU.org using the browser on your mobile device, then click the Login to Mobile Banking button.
How do I use Online Banking?
An available balance is the funds you have available for use in your account. It is your balance less any pending transactions or debit holds that have been authorized which have not yet posted to your account.
From the Online Banking tab, select Statement. You can view your statements from the past seven years. Select the desired year and month in the drop-down list, then click View.
From Online Banking tab, select Transactions, then click Download. Select your account from the drop-down list, select Download Range, select Download Format, click Download.
From the Settings tab, select Debit Card, check the Block box, click Submit. Call Member Service at 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801 to report a lost or stolen card and to request a replacement card.
Online Banking Setup
To establish or change this information, click the Settings tab, select Personal, enter changes in Modify Personal Settings or Modify Login Information, the click Submit.
From the Services tab, select Open a Certificate or Share Account, then click Continue. Select Certificates, click Submit. Click disclosure link to see a complete list of PFFCU Certificate products and rates. Check the I Agree box, click Submit. Choose your Certificate type from the drop-down list, click Submit. On the Transfer Details screen, select the share or loan to transfer from and enter the amount you want to transfer to the new Certificate Account, click Submit. You will be presented with a New Certificate or Share Verification screen, click Submit. You will see a New Share Creation Complete confirmation screen.
From the Services tab, select Open a Certificate or Share Account, then click Continue. Select Share, click Submit. Click disclosure link to see a complete list of PFFCU Share products and rates. Check the I Agree box, click Submit. Choose your Share type from the drop-down list, click Submit. You will be presented with a New Certificate or Share Verification screen, click Submit. You will see a New Share Creation Complete confirmation screen.
You can receive an alert when any of the following activities occur on your account:
- Events – Maturing Certificate, Failed Transfer, Maturing Loan, Loan Payment Due
- Balance – High or Low Balance in an account for a specific amount
- Transactions – When a debit transaction is posted for over a specific amount
- Item – A specific check number clears an account
- Security – Invalid Login, ID Change, Successful Login, Password Change
- Personal – Specify a date and Alert Message
Establish Account Alerts by following these simple steps:
- Log into Online Banking.
- Click Settings tab, select Alerts
- Select or edit an Alert you would like to receive.
- Choose account, enter all information, check Alert me box, click Continue.
- Verify the information, click Submit.
To receive Alerts via email: from Alerts Listing, see Current Alert Settings.Your email address on file is displayed. You can edit your email address or add two additional email addresses.
To receive a text message to your phone or mobile device: enter your phone number followed by your wireless carrier email address listed below.
Email addresses for other carriers can be obtained by contacting the carrier.
To opt-out of paper statements:
- Log into Online Banking
- Click Services tab, select Opt-Out of Paper Statements, click Continue.
- Select either Electronic Statements Only or Paper & Electronic Statements from the drop-down list.
- Verify Account Email Address, click Continue.
- Read the Electronic Statement Agreement, confirm your selection, click Confirm.
About FREE PFFCU Checking
View and print checks you’ve written during the past 24 months, provided the payee did not process the check electronically.
- From the Online Banking tab, select Accounts, click on your (S0004) Checking Account, in the Ref/Check No. column find the check number. If the check number appears green and underlined, click to see an image of the check.
- From the Online Banking tab, select Transactions, select your (S0004) Checking Account from the View Transactions drop-down list, find your check number. If the check number appears green and underlined, click to see an image of the check.
If a merchant processes the check electronically, you are unable to view a copy via Online Banking. Contact PFFCU at 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801 and a Telephone Member Service Representative will assist you.
A Stop Payment is when a member requests a “stop” to be placed on a particular check. From the Online Banking tab, select Stop Payments, click New on the New Stop Payment screen, select an account from the drop down list, enter the Check Date, enter the Start Check Number, enter the End Check Number, enter the Amount, Payee and add any comments. Click Submit. There is a $15 fee for a stop payment.
From the Online Banking tab, select Order Checks, select account from the drop-down list, click Submit. You can order checks in a variety of styles and options and also accessories. To keep your check numbers in sequence, you will need to know the number on the final check in your current supply. You will also be able to check the status of your order.
About PFFCU Visa Credit Cards
Log into Online Banking, select Credit Card tab, a new window will automatically open. Then click View Transactions.
To pay your PFFCU Visa Credit Card via Online Banking, transfer the funds to your Visa share/ accumulation account. The funds will be transmitted from this account within one business day and posted to your Visa account the next business day.
You can also log into Online Banking, click Credit Card tab, then click the Make a Payment Quick Link.
From the Apply for a Loan tab, apply for a PFFCU Visa® Credit Card, Home Equity Loan or Home Equity Line of Credit, Signature Loan, Personal Line of Credit (PLOC) or an Auto Loan. Click the appropriate “Apply for” link under each product listing, then proceed through the prompts. You will receive a response by the next business day.
To apply for a Mortgage, call 267-332-3400 to speak with a PFFCU Mortgage Advisor. Or complete an Online Worksheet on our website PFFCU.org. A PFFCU Mortgage Advisor will contact you within 1 or 2 business days to help you review your mortgage options.
From the Online Banking tab, select Accounts to view your Real Estate Loan account summary, including your Real Estate Loan due date, payment and balance. Click your Real Estate Loan account number for additional details.
To view Mortgage or Home Equity Loan payment history, click Real Estate Loan tab, select Payment History.
Online Banking Messages
This means that you have a message in the Message Center. If you click on Message Center in the top right corner, your message will be displayed.
Click on Message Center, select Delete next to the received message in the Message Inbox, click OK to delete it.
Click on Message Center in the top right corner. Select New in the menu bar. Enter a Subject, select Urgency, type a Message. Click Submit.
When you enroll in Online Banking you will set up your Online Banking ID, Online Banking Password and Personal Identification Image. Every time you log in, you should see your Personal Identification Image.
In order to make your online banking experience as secure as possible, our security feature detects any uncharacteristic or unusual behavior involving your account. If anything out of the ordinary is detected, we will verify your identity. If we detect any unusual or uncharacteristic activity, we will ask you to answer your security questions to make sure that it’s really you.
It is important you never enter your password without seeing your Personal Identification Image. If we do not recognize the computer being used when you are logging in, we will ask you to verify your identity by answering one of your challenge questions. You can choose to have the system remember your computer so you will not have to answer your challenge questions in the future.
- Go to PFFCU.org.
- Click on Online Banking.
- Enter your PFFCU Account Number, click Submit.
- Enter your Password that you established in your application, click Submit.
- Read the Online Agreement, check the I Agree box, click Accept.
- Change your Online Banking Password: Minimum 7 and Maximum 20 (At least one letter. At least one number. Can be a combination of letters and numbers with NO spaces).
- Create a New Online Banking ID: Minimum 7 and Maximum 12 (Must begin with a LETTER. Can be a combination of letters or numbers, with NO spaces). Enter your Online Banking ID whenever you log into Online Banking in the future. Click Continue.
- Select your Personal Identification Image. Every time you log into Online Banking, you should see your Personal Identification Image. Click
- Read about Security Features. Click Continue.
- Answer three Verification Questions. In order to make your online banking experience as secure as possible, our security feature detects any uncharacteristic or unusual behavior involving your account. If anything out of the ordinary is detected we will verify your identity. If we detect any unusual our uncharacteristic activity, we will ask you to answer your security questions to make sure that it’s really you.
Select a Question from the drop-down list, then enter your Answer. Click Submit.
- On the Settings Modification screen review your Questions and Answers, then click Edit or Confirm.
- Read the next screen for Password Reset instructions. Click Continue.
- On the Personal Information screen: Enter or verify your personal Email address. Enter your Password Reset Question, Enter your Password Reset Answer (Please note: your answer is CASE SENSITIVE). Click Submit.
- You are now logged into Online Banking!
The next time you log into Online Banking, you will enter your Online Banking ID on the first screen. Then you will see your Personal Identification Image and enter your Online Banking Password.
If you wish to change your Current Email Address, Password Reset Question or Answer, Personal Watermark Image, Online Banking ID or Online Banking Password, click the Settings tab, select Personal. Enter or modify your information, click Submit. Review your changes on the Information Message: Your Personal Question/Answer has changed confirmation screen.
The security lock displayed in your web browser ensures that your session is secure.
For security, Online Banking sessions time-out after 10 minutes of inactivity. If you spend more than 10 minutes on any page and you are not performing transactions, your Online Banking session will safely terminate.
Call Member Service at 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801 during business hours or visit any PFFCU branch to have your Online Banking ID or Password reset. You will be asked to provide detailed information about yourself in order for us to provide you with a temporary Online Banking ID and/or Password. You will then be able to securely reset your Online Banking ID and/or Password.
You can also reset your password by clicking the Forgot Password? link underneath the box where you normally enter your Online Banking password.
This generally indicates your have entered the wrong Online Banking ID and/or Password more than six times and Online Banking automatically denied you access to your account. To restore access to your account, call Member Service at 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801 during business hours and request an Online Banking ID and/or Password reset.
You can also reset your password by clicking the “Forgot Password?” link underneath the box where you normally enter your online banking password.