PFFCU Online Banking
Conveniently manage your finances with ease using FREE PFFCU Online Banking. View account balances and transaction history, transfer funds, apply for loans, pay bills, view or print account statements, access your PFFCU Credit Card information, access debit card controls, and more. Enjoy safe and easy access to your PFFCU accounts through your computer or mobile device.
Access Online Banking:
- Go to PFFCU.org
- Click Enroll in Online Banking
- Fill out the Online Banking Enrollment Form with the required information
- Choose the contact method you would prefer to receive your Secure Access Code. This code is only valid for a short time, and if it expires you will need to request a new one.
- Enter your Secure Access Code and click submit.
- Choose whether to register your device for future logins. If you register your device, you will reduce the need to request a Secure Access Code from that device. For security reasons, you should not register any device you do not own (e.g. public or work computer).
- Your mobile login credentials will be the same as your Online Banking ID and Password.
Forgot your Online Banking ID?
Call 215-931-0300 or 800-228-8801 to speak with a Member Service Representative.
Forgot your Online Banking Password?
Go to PFFCU.org and enter your Online Banking ID. Then click/tap “Forgot your Password”, enter your Login ID and complete the steps to create a new password.
Online Banking Features
- View account balances and transaction history – view a summary of your individual accounts for the past 18 months.
- Transfer funds – Transfer funds within the same member number or establish transfers to other member accounts. With our new online banking you can even transfer funds to and from other financial institutions. Schedule transfers to occur in the future on a one time or recurring basis.
- Securely pay bills – Bills are safely paid from your PFFCU Checking Account according to your instructions. You can schedule immediate, future or recurring payments and add or edit payees.
- View or print account statements – from the past 7 years
- Access your PFFCU Credit Card information
- Debit Card Controls
- Apply for loans or open additional share accounts
- Courtesy Overdraft (COD) Opt In
- Opt out of Paper Statements
- View Credit Card transactions
- Order Checks, Set up Alerts, Stop Payments, and more!