PFFCU Debit Card
Use your secure PFFCU Debit Card just like cash to make purchases (up to $3,000 per day) anywhere Visa® or STAR® is accepted, as long as the funds are available in your PFFCU Checking Account. You can also withdraw up to $500 per day at any STAR, CO-OP Network®, or PLUS® ATM.
The PFFCU Debit Card provides many benefits:
- Safer than carrying cash.
- EMV/Chip technology for added security.
- Easy checkouts in person, online, over the phone, in app stores, and using your digital wallet.
- Get unlimited FREE transactions at any PFFCU ATM, 12 FREE transactions monthly at non-PFFCU ATMs (surcharge by ATM owner may apply)1, and surcharge-free ATM transactions at WAWA® and 7-Eleven® locations.
Visit our ATM Locations page to locate the no-surcharge ATMs most convenient for you.
Do you need a PFFCU Debit Card?
You can instantly obtain a new card, a replacement card, or an additional card at any of our convenient branch locations.
Visa Fraud Monitoring
The PFFCU Debit Card can be used worldwide–anywhere Visa is accepted. Due to high amount of fraud occurrences, if you wish to use the Debit Card in certain designated countries, you need to call PFFCU before you travel. For a listing of specific countries where this additional security step is necessary, click here.
Lost or Stolen PFFCU Debit Card
To report a lost or stolen PFFCU Debit Card:
• Log onto Online Banking at PFFCU.org
• Click Settings
• Select Debit Card
• Check the box next to Block on the card you would like to block
• Click Submit
If you cannot log onto Online Banking, call 215-931-0300 during normal business hours.
Outside our normal business hours, call 215-931-2409 and follow the directions.
1. There is a $1 fee for non-PFFCU ATM transactions after the first twelve each month. Surcharges may be imposed by other financial institutions, ATM operators and/or any network for each time certain card transactions are completed at ATMs they own or operate.